Article Date: Tuesday, February 11, 2020
On March 14, all job seekers are invited to the 2020 Sacramento County Career Fair to meet County department representatives and get details on available jobs, day-to-day work activities and what it is like to have a career with purpose!
As the region’s third-largest employer, Sacramento County has more than 12,000 employees working across 30 departments and offices in fields such as voter registration, parks, technology, finance, health care, waste management, social services, and law enforcement. The jobs County employees do, and the services they provide, improve the lives of our residents and our community. Check out this video to discover why you should work for Sacramento County.
Last year’s career fair attracted more than 700 local job seekers, and we hope to have even more attend this year! There will be an onsite computer lab available to participants to apply for positions.
The Sacramento County Department of Personnel Services provides job/employment information, and is hosting the 2020 Sacramento County Career Fair:
- March 14, 2020
- Career Fair: Attend any time between 10 a.m. and 2 p.m.
- 2860 Gateway Oaks Dr., Sacramento, CA 95833
- Free parking available.
- To find public transportation options, visit the Sacramento Regional Transit Website
CAREER FAIR AND WORKSHOP REGISTRATION:
Can’t Attend the 2020 Career Fair?Keep connected with Sacramento County employment opportunities:
- Visit the Sacramento County online job opportunities page. There, you will find all positions currently accepting applications and subscribe to the Job Interest Card feature to get an email when a specific job is available. The website also has an informative employment application guide, FAQs and Helpful Hints.
- Social Media: Be sure to like/follow the County’s Facebook, Twitter and LinkedIn to see regular postings of available employment exams.