The first Rio Linda Elverta Community Planning Advisory Council meeting in six months has been scheduled for August 26 2020.
The meeting will be streamed live through BlueJeans Events. Members of the public may watch and/or listen to the meeting as follows:
- Video/Audio from a PC: https://primetime.bluejeans.com/a2m/liveevent/vqcjrqwr
- Video/Audio from a mobile device: https://primetime.bluejeans.com/a2m/liveevent/vqcjrqwr (Enter Event ID Code: vqcjrqwr)
- Teleconference (audio only) dial: (415) 466-7000 (Enter PIN Code: 8557228#)
The on-line version of the agenda and associated material is available at http://sccob.saccounty.net (click on “Community Planning Advisory Councils” and respective CPAC).
Some documents may not be posted on-line because of size or format (maps, site plans, renderings). Contact the Clerk at (916) 874-5411 to obtain copies of documents.
Your Rio Linda/Elverta CPAC members are:
- Susie Macdonald – District 4 Appointee (Secretary)
- Hal Morris – District 1 Appointee
- Kristin McCandless – District 4 Appointee
- Robert Reisig – District 4 Appointee
Please see the agenda below.