The Rio Linda Elverta Visions Task Force Steering Committee Regular Meeting will take place -tonight- Monday March 10, 2014 from 7:00 – 8:00 p.m. at Fire Station 111 on Rio Linda Blvd in Rio Linda.
- Call to order, welcome & announcements – Chair Michael Huiras – 5 min.
Roll Call –
Chair – Michael Huiras, Public member
Vice Chair – Mary Harris, Public member
Secretary – Charlea Moore, Public member
Approve minutes of Februrary 10, 2014 and January 13, 2014 – Charlea Moore – 5 min.
Presentation: Chris Andis on new County 311 program
New Business Welcome – Mike Huiras
- Discuss welcome package and orientation
- Discussion – reports:
- Report on the County meeting on the homeless issue – Michael Huiras
- Progress on Warming Centers – Brenda Conover
- RLE Chamber of Commerce volunteers – Linda MacCracken
- Little League Parade – Mike Huiras
- Update on SPA progress
- Creek Week April 12, 2014 – volunteers wanted
- FDCP Work Day Sunday March 23, 2014 – volunteers wanted
- Randy Aeschliman and Sharon King will speak on the Dry Creek Parkway at the Historical Society Social Sunday March 16, 2 p.m. Everyone welcome
- RLE Country Faire Planning Committee meeting April 7, 6:30 p.m. Grange Hall
- Little League Parade March 29
Future Agenda Items –
Adjourn – 8:00 p.m.
As we look toward 2023, your generous support empowers us to make a difference in your life and community, from investigative reporting that holds people accountable to human interest stories that connect major events to the impact felt throughout our communities. It only takes a minute to support RLM and help keep our public service accessible to all.
Click here to Support the Rio Linda Messenger today.