The Arts & Cultural Nonprofit Recovery Grant Program will support COVID-19 impacted 501(c)3 nonprofit organizations that are involved in producing, promoting, or participating in live performances, events, or exhibits intended for public viewing and organizations that preserve and exhibit objects and sites of historical, cultural, or educational interest.
Grant award sizes will vary and may be used to support operating expenses such as salaries and benefits for employees, fees for artists and contractors, mortgage/rent, utilities, and marketing.
Review the full program guidelines and information regarding how to apply.
- Program Amount: $4,000,000
- Application Period: December 6, 2022-January 30, 2023
- Geographic Area: Sacramento County (Countywide)
- Funded by: Sacramento County and City of Sacramento, ARPA allocations
- Administered by: City of Sacramento, Office of Arts and Culture
As we look toward 2023, your generous support empowers us to make a difference in your life and community, from investigative reporting that holds people accountable to human interest stories that connect major events to the impact felt throughout our communities. It only takes a minute to support RLM and help keep our public service accessible to all.
Click here to Support the Rio Linda Messenger today.