From Sacramento County Supervisor Sue Frost comes notice of a FREE money saving workshop geared towards seniors.
You will have resources at your finger tips which will help you find ways to save money each month to help counter the rising cost of living on a fixed budget.
Resources include, but are not limited to, information about:
- Free food delivery 5 days a week
- Huge savings with a prescription program
- Frozen food for 5 days delivered weekly
- Free legal services to update your trust and advocate on your behalf
- Food banks that give away food weekly
- Information on how to maximize your medicare and possible options to add medical for added financial help
- Calfresh- a program that gives you money for food
- 211 call center for seniors
- Discounts on SMUD/PG&E and other utilities
- Food for pets and free vaccinations for seniors pets and how to plan for your pet if you are gone
- Legal advocates for seniors and training on how to avoid fraud and senior financial or physical abuse
- And lots of other helpful resources to cut your monthly budget!
DOORS OPEN AT 8:30 AM – WORKSHOP TO START PROMPTLY AT 9:00 AM!
Tue, October 23, 2018, 9:00 AM – 1:00 PM PDT
Citrus Heights Community Center
6300 Fountain Square Drive
Citrus Heights, CA 95621
For more information, or to RSVP, please visit https://www.eventbrite.com/e/65-ways-to-save-a-money-saving-workshop-for-seniors-tickets-49966799041