Today, Twin Rivers School District announced that grades 7-12—not just PK-6 as previously announced—will also return for in-person teaching and learning on Tuesday, April 6.
According to the Superintendent’s message delivered today, approximately 50 percent of Twin Rivers students have made the decision to continue with distance learning through the remainder of the school year. Twin Rivers has assured that the district will
continue to provide your students the distance learning option as requested.
Next week, TRUSD principals will begin to share detailed information about the logistics for returning to campus, including specific directions for going to your school’s website to check for cohort and class schedules, traffic patterns for entering/exiting school,
campus health and safety protocols and expectations for all students and staff.
Please review closely the information about returning to school. We should all commit to do our part to minimize exposure so we can keep our schools open.
Road to Reopening Town Hall Meetings
The District will host two Town Hall Meetings on what families can expect when schools reopen. Please visit the Family and Community Engagement webpage for more information. In addition, please be sure to review the Road to Reopening plan.
Town Hall Meetings:
- Thursday, March 25, 2021 5:00 PM
- Zoom Registration: http://bit.ly/TR-Townhall5PM
- Tuesday, March 30, 2021 3:00 PM
- Zoom Registration: http://bit.ly/TR-Townhall3PM
Topics will include:
- How to Assist with Screening at Home & Arriving to School
- Promoting Healthy Practices as a Family
- Maintaining a Safe and Physical Distance on Campus
- Informing Families on the District and Schools Safety Protocols
- Frequently Asked Questions (FAQs) on Safety Protocols and Guidelines for Students & Families